The 2015-2016 Civic Corps Member Application is open!
The NYC Civic Corps is now accepting applications on a rolling basis, until all positions are filled.
Click this link to access the 2015-2016 NYC Civic Corps Member Application: http://tinyurl.com/nycciviccorps2015-2016
You may download a Reference Copy of the Member Application from the "Related Documents" toolbar on the right side of this page to read applicant requirements and responsibilities of members in the program.
About NYC Civic Corps
The NYC Civic Corps, an AmeriCorps program run by NYC Service, unites a diverse group of professionals to serve full-time with partner organizations, working to increase organizational capacity to engage volunteers, build sustainable volunteer initiatives, and directly serve community members.
Members will serve for 10 months and be placed at nonprofit organizations and City agencies with projects focused on Disaster Preparedness, Economic Opportunity, Environment, Education, Health, and Veterans and Military Families and also aligned with select NYC Service – Volunteer Impact Initiatives.
NYC Civic Corps Members
Current and past corps members represent a diverse groups of individuals. Corps members range in age from 21 to 72 years old and have hailed from 40 states and nearly 30 different countries.
Civic Corps members are required to:
Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree prior to program orientation
- Commit to 10 months of full-time service (approximately 42 hours per week)
NYC Civic Corps Accomplishments
Cash resources developed
Noncash resources developed
NYC Civic Corps Alumni
(Re)Connect with NYC Service and your fellow alumni:
- Follow NYC Service on Twitter, Instagram and like us on Facebook
- Join the NYC Civic Corps LinkedIn Page for updates about job opportunities, alumni events, and more
- Do you have feedback or suggestions? Call 212.788.3209 or email email@example.com
- Has your contact information changed? If so, be sure to update it here!