Volunteer opportunity description
Harlem RBI is seeking volunteer tutors to assist our youth with homework completion and academic enrichment. Our after-school program provides opportunities for East Harlem youth to play, learn and grow in a safe and supportive environment.
During our study hall hours, tutors support students with homework completion in a variety of high school subjects, including:
- Math: Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus & Statistics
- Science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Health
- Social Studies: U.S. History, Government, Political Science & Economics
- Foreign Languages: Spanish, French & Other
Tutoring takes place Monday - Thursday, from 4:30 - 6:00 pm.
To apply, complete a volunteer application on our website or email us at email@example.com.
We are looking for volunteers who are :
- Passionate about youth development.
- Knowledgeable in selected subject area(s).
- Organized, energetic and flexible.
- Willing to volunteer at least one semester.
- Skilled communicators.
Our volunteer needs
We need volunteers who are free at these times