Volunteer opportunity description
The Training Department intern works alongside the Training Manager to assist with the organization and daily functioning of the training department to implement structures that maintain high standards and quality professional development experiences for staff at Episcopal Social Services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Researches information and resources related to training needs
- Aids in the understanding of training needs across the agency
- Evaluates the efficacy of training
- Provides administrative support
- Creates, prepares and distributes marketing materials
- Tracks all agency wide and external training activities
- Maintains databases on all trainings, staff requirements, expenses, evaluations, trainers, etc
- Sets-up and breaks-down trainings
- Serves as a link between trainers and trainees
- Communicates with trainers, staff, and others
College degree or working towards college degree. Knowledge of computer systems as database systems, MS Office and Publisher.
Our volunteer needs
We need volunteers who are free at these times