Volunteer opportunity description
The TSTT District Program Manager implements and manages the Teacher Development Program by: providing essential support for students once enrolled in program; acting as liaison between students, parents, and school administrators.
- Provide appropriate training and support to teacher mentors, counselors, and student participants to ensure the students’ experiences are successful.
- Develop, manage, and implement the necessary workshops for students to ensure future success.
Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree; or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Administrative experience in public education and program management.
- Prior direct service experience in student development and higher education
- Two years experience with youth, counseling education (private and/or public)
- Prior experience in program management is useful in this position
- Organizational and planning skills for successful program management.
- Strong writing, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to be flexible with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Leadership, problem solving and oral communication.
Mobility for maintaining contact with multiple schools in one of the five Boroughs
Our volunteer needs
We need volunteers who are free at these times