This opportunity has expired.
Volunteer opportunity description
Freshkills Park is looking for energetic and outgoing volunteers to help make our Sneak Peak Event a success. This a great opportunity to gain experience with event production, while also having a fun time with fellow park lovers.
Volunteers can choose to help with a variety of activities as listed below:
- Activity Coordinators will help with activities such as the Climbing Wall, Pony Rides, Kayak Rides and much more.
- Activity Helpers can assist with making kites, our tree giveaway, crafts and much more.
- Transportation Coordinators could take on a role as a Bus Loading Marshal, Hilltop Helper, Ferry Greeter and more.
- Set-up Crews will be responsible for set up on Saturday or Sunday as well as Tearing Down after the event.
- Logistics Helpers can help coordinate food for volunteers, greet guests, provide general information and more.
Those who choose to volunteer on Sunday, September 29th are required to stay from 10am-4pm.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with the subject line: Volunteer Sneak Peak 2013 .
Our volunteer needs
We need volunteers who are free at these times