NYC Service Reports
Research and Evaluation of Service in NYC
Volunteerism and service exist in many forms across NYC and each are assets woven into the city's democracy. We research how volunteers and organizations contribute to civic engagement in order to support, train, and develop resources to build capacity at organizations delivering vital services in NYC.
NYC Volunteers Count Report
The annual NYC Volunteers Count report is the City’s largest scan of residents volunteering at organizations across New York City. Organizations, including City agencies, Mayoral offices, and nonprofits, are surveyed to understand how residents volunteer within the city’s infrastructure to strengthen communities at the neighborhood level. All participating organizations are recognized for their contributions in the annual NYC Volunteers Count report.
View all other research reports by year:
- NYC CoolRoofs Annual Report 2012
- NYC Service 2012 Annual Report
- NYC Service 2011 Annual Report
- NYC CoolRoofs Annual Report 2011
- NYC Service 2010 Annual Report
- NYC CoolRoofs Annual Report 2010
- NYC Service—A Blueprint to Increase Civic Engagement